domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

La forma NEGATIVA se forma con la partícula de negación "NOT" entre el auxiliar y el verbo principal, y la forma INTERROGATIVA se construye con el auxiliar al comienzo de la oración, seguido del sujeto y del verbo principal:

I have not done my homework.
Yo no he hecho mi tarea.


Have you been in Seville?
¿Has estado en Sevilla?

Irregular Past Participles Choose the correct verb.

Begin: We're late -- the game has already ______.
begin / begun / began

Break: Shelley can't go skiing any more. She has ______ her leg.
broken / breaken / broke

Become: In the last few years, it has ______ more and more difficult to get into college.
become / became / becume

Bring: Duncan's here, and he's ______ some sandwiches!
braught / brung / Brought

Choose: She's getting married in a week, and she hasn't ______ her dress yet.
choosen / chose / chosen

Drink: It's so hot that I've ______ five cans of Coke already this afternoon.
drank / drunk / drunken

Eat: You've ______ my lunch! How dare you!
eaten / ate / aten

Fall: The price of oil has ______ rapidly since January.
fell / felt / fallen

Feel: I've never ______ so good!
felt / feelen / fold

Hear: Have you ______ about the accident?
heared / hearn / heard

Lose: I've ______ my grammar book. Have you seen it?
lost / loose / losen

Put: I found your grammar book under the table.
I've ______ it away on the bookshelf.
put / putten / pought

Run: Jan's out of breath because she's ______ all the way from the bus terminal.
ran / run / runnen

Sell: Have you ______ your car yet?
sellen / sole / sold

Sleep: I was so exhausted after the exam that I ______ for twelve hours.
sleep / sleeped / slept

Show: Stewart hasn't ______ up yet. He must have been delayed.
shown / shew / showed

Steal: Someone has ______ my bicycle!
stolen / stole / stelt

Swim: She's never ______ in the sea before.
swim / swum / swam

Teach: Gerry has ______ English at IVC for many years.
tought / taught / teach

Write: How many pages have you ______ for your homework?
writen / wrote / written

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario